Robert McCullock graduated from San Jose State University in 1997 with a Degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Finance. He started directly in the financial services industry and has worked over 15 years for a couple major brokerage companies in area of investment consultations. Robert also spent years as a local Branch Manager for one major brokerage; spending the majority of his time passing on expertise to Investment Consultants. He specializes in investments, estate planning, tax planning, retirement planning, and insurance needs assessments. Prior to working with a fee-only advisory firm, Robert held his FINRA series 7, 9, 10, 63, and 65 licenses.
Robert works with clients to help them develop personalized financial strategies then to implement those strategies so his clients meet their retirement goals.
Robert moved to Escondido in 2003 from Northern California. He spends his free time with his teenage daughter Julia, his Miniature Schnauzer Missy, or playing golf at a local golf course.
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.